Carpentry Apprentice Instructors
Active Construction Supervisors, Retired Supervisors/Journeymen Carpenters
The AGC Carpentry Apprenticeship Program is growing and due to increased enrollment we need more instructors. This is a good opportunity for someone in your company to contribute to our workforce and make some additional income in the process. Those who have recently retired are excellent candidates.
Classes are held two nights a week in Broward (Hallandale Adult Community Center) from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Instructors will earn $83.00 per class and will receive all the certifications that are offered in our program.
We are looking for the following qualifications, however all applicants will be considered.
- Worked or is working as a carpenter
- Is currently foreman, superintendent or project manager
- Went through an apprenticeship program
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Bilingual helpful
- Excellent math and plan reading skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to make a one year commitment
Please forward this to your employees at your convenience. Those interested please call Len Mills or John Bastiani at our office (number listed above) or fax resume to 954-382-5748, or email resume to email@example.com.